Blocked Drains Slough
What Information Will We Collect?
Be it from the information you directly give us or the ones we get from your use of our services, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
Personal information such as your title, name, address, email address and phone number that you provide by filling in forms on this website.
Device specific information and details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How Do We Use the Information?
When you submit personally identifiable information to this website, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use the data in our business locations. Personal information collected from you via this website are used for but are not limited to the reasons below and to serve you better. We may use your personal information to:
- Maintain our internal records;
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by ensuring its capability with your specifications and preferences;
- Send you goods and/or supply you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general and promotional commercial communications unless you request that we do otherwise;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where Do We Store the Information?
- Please be aware that we will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- In keeping with our commitment to respecting and protecting your privacy, in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place measures and procedures to safeguard the information we collect from you.
- We however will like to emphasise here that although we will protect the privacy of personal information submitted though this website, we will comply with requests for information or subpoenas from legal authorities that may require the disclosure of personal information or communications with us. We may disclose the information in order to establish or defend our legal rights as well as to the purchaser of any asset(s) that we might me selling
We reserve the right to modify and update this policy from time to time as required by our business needs or in order to serve you better. Every new version will be posted on this website, you may also receive an email informing you about any revisions and/or upgrades.
Sharing Your Information
We sometimes partner with third party companies to provide services which we cannot directly provide, for example delivery services. In the event that you sign up for such services, we will share your name and contact information required for them to provide you these services. They are however not permitted to use this information for anything outside the purpose for which the information was released to them.
Accessing your data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Please note that, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, we will charge you a £15 admin fee to provide you with the information. For further information, please contact us using the contact form on our website or by calling 01753 373064.
You also have the right to ask us to edit or delete any information we have in you
Using your data
You have the full right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. It is our custom to inform you (before we collect your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our site may, at different times and from time to time, contain links to and from websites, which include but are not limited to those, of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link from our website to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Therefore, please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.